We are commited to your privacy.
Last Modified: November 10, 2020
01. Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, DADEN may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Information regarding software projects along with prior and future development experiences; Other qualifying data or information that may be used in the sales process or in an educational manner
If you purchase DADEN’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through DADEN’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
02. Use of your Personal Information
03. Sharing Information with Third Parties
04. Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
05. Tracking User Behavior
06. Automatically Collected Information
09. Security of your Personal Information
- SSL Protocol
10. Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
11. Children Under Thirteen
DADEN does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
12. Disconnecting your DADEN Account from Third Party Websites
13. Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of DADEN by contacting us here:
Web page: dadenllc.com/unsubscribe
14. E-mail Communications
From time to time, DADEN may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from DADEN or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from DADEN, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
15. External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
16. Changes to this Statement
16. Contact Information
DADEN welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that DADEN has not adhered to this Statement, please contact DADEN at:
340 S Lemon Ave #6056
Walnut, California 91789
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 949-503-5387
Effective as of November 10, 2020